Who we are
8D Technologies, a world leader in the development of the most advanced, intelligent wireless multi-function point of solutions, including bike share systems deployed on four continents. The driving force behind numerous successful bike share systems and innovations, 8D is renowned for designing and developing highly effective management and payment platforms, and is currently in operation in 11 cities across the world, on four continents.
We are looking for an experienced Electrical engineer with top-notch technical skills to join our Hardware design team.
The position offered is full time (37.5 hours per week). Compensation will be based on the training, skills and experience of the candidate and includes a group insurance plan covered by the employer.
- Research and develop new solutions in energy distribution and charging systems
- Design and craft printed circuit boards (PCB)
- Develop innovative approaches to programming microcontrollers
- Contribute to material selection, manufacturing procedures and cost analyses
- Implement and document production procedures required to meet a variety of standards, including IEC 60950–1 and IEC 60950-22
- Support regulatory testing
- Work in collaboration with manufacturers and integrators for production
- Collaborate with documentation team to write and produce assembly and user manuals
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position
- Excellent proficiency in French and English (spoken and written)
- Previous experience in the certification of one or more electrical products for exterior use
- Ease of adapting to various situations
- Self-motivated, resourceful and works autonomously to meet deadlines
- Possesses excellent communication and organizational skills, capable of managing priorities accordingly
If you’re qualified, send us your CV at: jobs@8D.com accompanied by a short description of your interest.